Friday, May 9, 2014

Developments

This week, I've discovered my tongue. It's so cool, I can stick my tongue out, chew on it, etc! I've been practicing non-stop and my Mommy got a picture of it so you can see. 


I've also made a significant change in my sleeping habits. Two days before my mommy had to go back to work, I decided to start sleeping through the night...and did it 6 nights in a row so far! Mom and Dad are THRILLED! 
About 2 weeks ago, I started blowing spit bubbles. Not sure why I love to do this so much, but I do it all the time! And a week or so before that, I started talking back when I'm spoken to, I make cooing noises and also little squeals. Basically from month 2 and on, there have been small little developments that I have made that my parents find adorable!

No comments: