Monday, October 20, 2014

Scooting & My new "Hat"

Last week, I started attempting to crawl. I can't quite master the art of crawling just yet...I haven't been able to push up all the way on my knees...but I am able to scoot along on the floor. The only downside is, I can't move forward. I scoot backwards and it makes me very angry! What all of this backwards mobility means is that crawling is just around the corner. The ladies at childcare said this is the step right before crawling. Every object on the floor has to be out of the way now, so I don't put it in my mouth...Heston's typical mess: toys, bottle caps, foam bullets to his Nerf gun, etc. has to be picked up! Mom and Dad are constantly checking the floor area for all of these things. It isn't easy!

On a slightly less exciting update, I got my plagiocephaly helmet last week. It's not exactly something to be happy about, but it will make my adorable head a little more symmetrical, since I favor one side when I sleep, so Mommy is relieved to finally have it. My head shape has been worrying her for 8 months! The hassle of wearing this the next few months will all be worth it, when I finally have a perfectly round head...Mommy says I may want to shave my head for the "bald is beautiful," look and my head will be ready for it when the time comes. 
I still look cute, see!

1 comment:

Jane Lazenby ~ Artist said...

it just will be showing off your adorable little face then when you take it off in a few months, we will be surprised to see how your hair has grown and what color it is!! Grammie loves you!!!