Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

So much has happened in the past few months that my mommy has been bad about documenting!! For starters, I'm a world traveler! I took my first international trip with my family and Grammie, Papa, and Aunt Lara to Germany and Austria during Thanksgiving. It was an amazing trip filled with adventure mixed with some stress for my Mommy and Daddy, as traveling with an infant should be. But we had a wonderful time and so many fun memories were made! Mommy documented every day and the adventures and trials of baby traveling in a dairy-styled email to family. Maybe she will share those at some point! 

Then, I had my first Christmas!! I love Christmas trees and all the pretty decorations. Nothing makes me happier than when my parents take me over to our Christmas tree to admire the cute ornaments and pretty lights. I loved seeing all of the pretty lights in Germany and Austria also, as everything was decked out for the holidays!

I've been babbling a storm...got some new words in my vocabulary these days...bye bye with an adorable hand wave is my specialty right now! 

I'm eating big people food also and I LOVE it (no more gagging - yay!) and get so excited when Mommy is getting it ready. I usually squeal in anticipation and excitement...she can't feed me fast enough. I get angry and grunt at her if she makes me wait too long! Here are a few photos of me eating baked potatoes, garlic bread, chicken pot pie, banana bread, eggs, steak, tacos, etc! One food that was NOT a success was spaghetti...that stuff is just weird!

No comments: