Friday, April 11, 2014

Sleep!

LOTS of little changes happening in my world...for starters, I've slept through the night twice! I've gotten up early in the morning each time, but that's because my big brother woke me and everyone up because of an ear ache and a nightmare. But I slept 7 consecutive hours in my bed and Mommy and Daddy seem well rested too! Once I've had my early morning feeding, I love to sleep in...after my parents get me out of my crib in the wee hours of the morning, I sleep in their bed and I'm content there for hours. I'm not an early riser like my big brother!!
Another exciting thing happening is that I'm starting to laugh...it's a cross between a coo and a giggle...Mom thinks it's cute!

This is a little late, but we celebrated Grammie's 60th birthday last week...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMIE!!

1 comment:

Jane Lazenby ~ Artist said...

I love that little "almost" giggle!! so sweet. Glad the nights are getting easier for all for all of you, now to just get Heston to sleep in a bit, it would be perfect! Thanks for the birthday wishes, Leif, and for coming to my surprise party. It was a special celebration!! I love you, Grammie