Monday, February 17, 2014

3 Weeks Old

Today, I am officially 3 weeks old! There hasn't been much to report, but a few small developments make my Mommy happy: Two days ago, I started focusing my eyes a little better, so I can make eye contact and look at whoever holds me. I also have good control of my head...my BB mentioned how active I am already for such a small baby! I kick my legs, move my head around, and grab with my hands really well. The amazing thing to my parents is I would still be in my Mom's belly right now, with all this movement. Even though I'm still tiny, I'm filling out a little because I'm such a good eater...I want to eat every 2 hours (or close to it...sometimes every hour and a half, which makes my mommy exhausted). My big brother tells my Mom, "It's time to milk again, mommy," when he sees me getting fussy. By the way, my 5 year old brother says he wants my milk too...Mom says no! My jaundice is still giving me a fake tan glow, but it's almost gone because of my good eating & constant pooping, so my parents are relieved. That's pretty much all I do right now: eat, poop, sleep, cry...in no particular order. 
Last week, my brother was home from school with me and my mommy because of "snow days." It was a looong week for all of us, but we survived. Mom is just looking a little rough!

No comments: