Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fresh Air

Mom and I have been couped up for a month, so we decided to get some fresh air. We went to our property down the road and it was my first time seeing where my future house will be. Mommy & Daddy have been dreaming about life in our new home...a perfect place for a household of boys because we will have beautiful acreage to run around and be wild! Our outing reminded mommy today how all her hard work with the house plans...and life in a miserable rental house...will eventually pay off. My arrival 5 weeks early prevented her from finishing the drawings, but it's all good...They will be finished soon (hopefully)! In the meantime, our HGTV marathon watching is giving mommy lots of inspiration while we've been home the past month.

Here I am at the entrance to the property...a great place for a nap in the sun. 


Here I am at the top of our property...the rocks in the background will be fun for my brother and me to climb on one day!
 


As we were driving back home, we spotted daphodil bulbs sprouting in several yards...Spring is almost here!! A welcome sight for us since we've been indoors for so long!

No comments: